First Blog!
Well, this is my first-ever blog!
Before now, I never really had the urge to create a blog of my very own, being content to simply browse others' blogs. After all, I really didn't feel that I had anything all that important to say to the world. It's not that now I suddenly think I do have something incredibly important to share, but I thought this would be a good way to keep friends and loved ones updated on my busy life, and especially my upcoming trip to South Africa! This summer, I will be traveling to Johannesburg, South Africa with Campus Outreach for 6 weeks. I am joining about 18 other students from colleges and universities throughout North Carolina for something called the Cross Cultural Project, or CCP. I may post more info about this later, but here is the video from last year's trip if you are interested.
Caitlin
Before now, I never really had the urge to create a blog of my very own, being content to simply browse others' blogs. After all, I really didn't feel that I had anything all that important to say to the world. It's not that now I suddenly think I do have something incredibly important to share, but I thought this would be a good way to keep friends and loved ones updated on my busy life, and especially my upcoming trip to South Africa! This summer, I will be traveling to Johannesburg, South Africa with Campus Outreach for 6 weeks. I am joining about 18 other students from colleges and universities throughout North Carolina for something called the Cross Cultural Project, or CCP. I may post more info about this later, but here is the video from last year's trip if you are interested.
Caitlin
Comments
Post a Comment